A few fixups later, I had it working and taught it about the 2 Thunderbird trees, and Sunbird, while I was at it.
Originally, it used a PHP script to proxy/massage stuff back to tinderbox.mozilla.org and hg.mozilla.org, but since my PHP-foo is weak, and I didn't have the source code to actual PHP, I did without. A few
httpd.conf changes later, and it was all working.
It's a really nice alternate way to look at the status of a tree. Have a look for yourself!
The original one is here: http://tests.themasta.com/tinderboxpushlog/
The Thunderbird one is here: http://build.mozillamessaging.com/tinderboxpushlog/
Note: Yes, the whole code was in Mercurial to begin with, I just didn't even look for it until after I had it all working, dhu!